Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
Student Learning Outcomes
- Students will demonstrate a proficiency in financial accounting and governmental accounting concepts.
- Students will demonstrate proficiency in auditing concepts.
- Students will demonstrate a proficiency in individual income taxation concepts.
- Students will demonstrate proficiency in cost/managerial accounting and accounting information system concepts.
- Students will demonstrate the effective use of computers and information technology.
- Students will demonstrate a proficiency in conducting auditing, financial accounting, and tax research.
The degree requirements for accounting is an overview of courses required to complete the degree program.
*Not all courses are offered every semester. To see a list of current courses, please see our online catalog.
- Degree Requirements
- Four Year Plan of Study